The ACAC is the governing body for intercollegiate athletics in Alberta. To provide competitive collegiate sport experiences, promote academic achievement and be a leader of sport development in Canada.
To be Canada's premiere collegiate athletic conference by developing and inspiring leadership through excellence in academics, sport & citizenship.
ACAC Core Values
Enabling ACAC stakeholders to reach their full potential as role models and positive influencersthrough their personal and professional development in ACAC experiences.
Encouraging, acknowledging and honoring the stories of success.
Integrating ACAC initiatives and activities into the greater sphere of life within the communitieswhere we play, work and live.
Embrace a culture where unique solutions and forward-thinking is both nurtured and accepted.
Embody honesty, morality, fairness and equality at all times.
ACAC Guiding Principles
The ACAC will:
- Encourage academic success and promote a total educational experience.
- Continually contribute to the development of sport provincially and nationally.
- Provide structures that encourage competitive opportunities relevant to all members.
- Present training and competition at a level appropriate to meet the primary goal ofcompleting a post-secondary education.
- Afford an athletic experience that assists members in striving for conference andnational championships.
- Operate in a fiscally responsible manner.